May 29, 2020
James “The Professor” Eng gives
you straightforward information on what is happening with investing
and financing for May 2020. His discussions include:
1) Financing your first deal
2) Case Study of forming your sponsorship group
3) May rent collection vs. Mar/April
4) FNMA/Freddie Mac/CMBS default data
5) Overview of why deals go on Watchlist and Special Servicing
6) FNMA/Freddie Mac Financing Update
7) Case study on How deals are still getting done
This presentation is on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO3gRb4Qw_U&t=488s
To contact James Eng: JEng@oldcapitallending.com
Please leave us a 5 STAR RATING on iTunes; if you enjoyed this podcast.
Are you interested in learning more about how Multifamily Syndications work? Please visit www.spiadvisory.com to learn more about Michael Becker’s Real Estate Syndication business with SPI Advisory LLC.