May 21, 2020
David Moore never does
interviews and rarely shares his secrets in buying apartments.
The co-founder of Knightvest Capital has purchased over 110 large apartment buildings and 40,000 units in the last 12 years. He learned a few things that he wanted to share with you.
He answers questions about:
1) How we bought his first deal for $12K in 2008
2) Starting his property management company
3) Raising Equity for the first time
4) Transition from Class C to Class A
5) Underwriting standards and return thresholds (IRR targets)
6) Biggest mistakes over the last 12 years
7) April collections and leasing
8) New Acquisitions
9) Forecast for next 2 years
10) Advice for new investors
We also visited with a real estate attorney, property tax consultant, and a property insurance advisor. This should be exciting.
To contact David Moore: knightvestcapital.com
Please leave us a 5 STAR RATING on iTunes; if you enjoyed this podcast.
Are you interested in learning more about how Multifamily Syndications work? Please visit www.spiadvisory.com to learn more about Michael Becker’s Real Estate Syndication business with SPI Advisory LLC.